Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WDOFF – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $5.56 and traded as high as $6.12. Wesdome Gold Mines shares last traded at $6.04, with a volume of 27,679 shares.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Desjardins lowered their target price on Wesdome Gold Mines from C$8.25 to C$8.00 in a report on Friday, May 12th.
Wesdome Gold Mines Stock Performance
About Wesdome Gold Mines
Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd. explores and develops of gold deposits in Canada. The company produces gold in the form of doré bars, as well as silver as a by-product. It holds interest in the Eagle River Mine and the Mishi Mine in Ontario; and the Kiena Mine in Québec. The company was formerly known as River Gold Mines Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than Wesdome Gold Mines
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for Wesdome Gold Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wesdome Gold Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.