Shares of Wynn Macau, Limited (OTCMKTS:WYNMF – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.98 and traded as high as $0.99. Wynn Macau shares last traded at $0.99, with a volume of 20,149 shares traded.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Macquarie initiated coverage on shares of Wynn Macau in a research report on Tuesday, July 18th. They set an “outperform” rating for the company.
Wynn Macau Stock Performance
About Wynn Macau
Wynn Macau, Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, ownership, and operation of integrated destination casino resorts in Macau. The company's Wynn Palace resort features approximately 468,000 square feet of casino space providing 24-hour gaming and various games comprising private gaming salons and sky casinos; a luxury hotel with guest rooms, suites, and villas; and food and beverage outlets.
- Five stocks we like better than Wynn Macau
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for Wynn Macau Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wynn Macau and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.