Allianz SE (FRA:ALV – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of €215.00 ($231.18) and traded as high as €221.50 ($238.17). Allianz shares last traded at €221.25 ($237.90), with a volume of 703,888 shares trading hands.
Allianz Price Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average is €216.52 and its two-hundred day moving average is €215.00.
Allianz Company Profile
Allianz SE, together with its subsidiaries, provides property-casualty insurance, life/health insurance, and asset management products and services worldwide. The company's Property-Casualty segment offers various insurance products, including motor liability and own damage, accident, general liability, fire and property, legal expense, credit, and travel to private and corporate customers.
- Five stocks we like better than Allianz
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Allianz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allianz and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.