Shares of Applied Graphene Materials plc (LON:AGM – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 2.01 ($0.03) and traded as low as GBX 1 ($0.01). Applied Graphene Materials shares last traded at GBX 1 ($0.01), with a volume of 100,000 shares trading hands.
Applied Graphene Materials Stock Down 81.0 %
The company has a current ratio of 6.72, a quick ratio of 6.57 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.12. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 1 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 2.01. The stock has a market capitalization of £643,400.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of -20.00 and a beta of 0.72.
About Applied Graphene Materials
Applied Graphene Materials plc engages in the manufacture, dispersion, and development of applications for graphene primarily in the United Kingdom. It offers reduced graphene oxide and graphene nanoplatelets dispersion for use in paints and coatings; car waxes and polishes; polymers and composite materials; thermal paste adhesive materials; lubricants and functional fluids; batteries; and electrochemical energy storage systems.
- Five stocks we like better than Applied Graphene Materials
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Applied Graphene Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Applied Graphene Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.