BlueScope Steel Limited (ASX:BSL – Get Free Report) insider Mark Vassella sold 145,234 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, September 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of A$21.32 ($13.75), for a total value of A$3,096,098.41 ($1,997,482.85).
Mark Vassella also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, September 4th, Mark Vassella 221,141 shares of BlueScope Steel stock.
BlueScope Steel Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.13, a current ratio of 1.95 and a quick ratio of 0.81.
About BlueScope Steel
BlueScope Steel Limited produces and sells metal coated and painted steel building products in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America, and internationally. The company operates through five segments: Australian Steel Products, North Star BlueScope Steel, Building Products Asia & North America, Buildings and Coated Products North America, and New Zealand & Pacific Islands.
- Five stocks we like better than BlueScope Steel
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for BlueScope Steel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlueScope Steel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.