Carnival Co. & plc (LON:CCL – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 939.33 ($11.86) and traded as high as GBX 1,105.50 ($13.96). Carnival Co. & shares last traded at GBX 1,073 ($13.55), with a volume of 286,060 shares.
Carnival Co. & Stock Down 1.0 %
The company has a quick ratio of 0.59, a current ratio of 0.52 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 598.81. The firm has a market capitalization of £1.57 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -492.20, a P/E/G ratio of 0.85 and a beta of 2.39. The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 1,213.67 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 939.33.
About Carnival Co. &
Carnival Corporation & plc engages in the provision of leisure travel services. The company operates a fleet of more than 90 ships visit approximately 700 ports under AIDA Cruises, Carnival Cruise Line, Costa Cruises, Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, P&O Cruises (Australia), P&O Cruises (UK), and Seabourn brand names.
- Five stocks we like better than Carnival Co. &
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Carnival Co. & Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Carnival Co. & and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.