Condor Gold Plc (LON:CNR – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 25.50 ($0.32) and traded as low as GBX 21 ($0.27). Condor Gold shares last traded at GBX 21 ($0.27), with a volume of 127,566 shares.
Condor Gold Price Performance
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 23.57 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 25.50. The stock has a market capitalization of £40.12 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1,050.00 and a beta of 0.11.
Condor Gold Company Profile
Condor Gold Plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a gold exploration and development company in the United Kingdom and Nicaragua. It also explores for silver mines. The company owns a 100% interest in the La India project that comprises 12 concessions covering an area of 588 square kilometers located in the La India Gold Mining District, Nicaragua.
- Five stocks we like better than Condor Gold
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Condor Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Condor Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.