Just Eat Takeaway.com (LON:JET – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as GBX 1,035 ($13.07) and last traded at GBX 1,052 ($13.29), with a volume of 14396 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 1,083 ($13.68).
Just Eat Takeaway.com Trading Down 1.3 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 30.85, a quick ratio of 1.04 and a current ratio of 1.62. The stock has a market capitalization of £2.18 billion, a PE ratio of -44.09 and a beta of 0.87. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 1,224.48 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 1,355.
Just Eat Takeaway.com Company Profile
Just Eat Takeaway.com N.V. operates an online food delivery marketplace in the Netherlands and internationally. It focuses on connecting consumers and restaurants through its platforms. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Five stocks we like better than Just Eat Takeaway.com
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Just Eat Takeaway.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Just Eat Takeaway.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.