KBC Group NV (OTCMKTS:KBCSF – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $69.45 and traded as low as $62.40. KBC Group shares last traded at $62.40, with a volume of 644 shares changing hands.
KBC Group Price Performance
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $70.31 and its 200 day simple moving average is $69.45.
KBC Group Company Profile
KBC Group NV, together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated bank-insurance services primarily for retail, private banking, small and medium sized enterprises, and mid-cap clients. The company offers demand deposits and savings accounts; home and mortgage loans; consumer finance and SME funding services; credit, investment fund and asset management, and life and non-life insurance; and cash management, payments, trade finance, lease, money market, capital market products, and stockbroking services.
- Five stocks we like better than KBC Group
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for KBC Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KBC Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.