Shares of Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (OTCMKTS:LNGLY – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.09 and traded as low as $0.09. Liquefied Natural Gas shares last traded at $0.09, with a volume of 26,000 shares.
Liquefied Natural Gas Trading Down 10.0 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $0.09 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.09.
Liquefied Natural Gas Company Profile
Liquefied Natural Gas Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the identification and progression of liquefied natural gas (LNG) development projects to facilitate the production and sale of LNG. It operates through LNG Infrastructure, and Technology and Licensing segments. The company's projects include the Magnolia LNG project located in Lake Charles, Louisiana, the United States; and the Bear Head LNG project situated in Point Tupper, Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Liquefied Natural Gas
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- How Can Investors Use the Dogs of the Dow Strategy?
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Liquefied Natural Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liquefied Natural Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.