Shares of Metso Oyj (OTCMKTS:OUKPY – Get Free Report) have received an average rating of “Hold” from the eight ratings firms that are currently covering the firm, MarketBeat.com reports. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell recommendation, three have given a hold recommendation and four have given a buy recommendation to the company.
Separately, Bank of America upgraded Metso Oyj from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Tuesday, June 27th.
Metso Oyj Trading Down 2.7 %
Metso Oyj Company Profile
Metso Oyj provides technologies, end-to-end solutions, and services for aggregates, minerals processing, and metals refining industries in Europe, North and Central America, South America, the Asia Pacific, Africa, the Middle East, and India. The company operates in three segments: Aggregates, Minerals, and Metals.
- Five stocks we like better than Metso Oyj
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Metso Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metso Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.