Photo-Me International plc (LON:PHTM – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 107 ($1.35) and traded as low as GBX 103.83 ($1.31). Photo-Me International shares last traded at GBX 107 ($1.35), with a volume of 655,162 shares.
Photo-Me International Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of £404.47 million and a PE ratio of 1,337.50. The company has a quick ratio of 1.83, a current ratio of 2.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 46.90. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 107 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 107.
About Photo-Me International
Photo-Me International plc operates, sells, and services a range of instant-service equipment in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Ireland, and Asia. The company operates coin-operated automatic photobooths for identification and fun purposes, as well as vending equipment, including digital photo kiosks, laundry machines, business service equipment, amusement machines, and children's rides.
- Five stocks we like better than Photo-Me International
- 10 Best Airline Stocks to Buy
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Photo-Me International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Photo-Me International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.