Shares of Titanium Co. Inc. (CVE:TIC – Get Free Report) crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$1.90 and traded as low as C$1.80. Titanium shares last traded at C$1.90, with a volume of 118,009 shares.
Titanium Price Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average price of C$1.90 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$1.90. The stock has a market cap of C$215.61 million and a PE ratio of -61.29.
Titanium Company Profile
Titanium Corporation Inc develops technologies for the recovery of heavy minerals and bitumen in Canada. Its Value from Waste technology is used to recover bitumen, solvents, minerals, and water from oil sands waste tailings. The company has interests in six oil sands mining projects. Titanium Corporation Inc is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Titanium
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Titanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Titanium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.