United American Healthcare Co. (OTCMKTS:UAHC – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.03 and traded as high as $0.03. United American Healthcare shares last traded at $0.03, with a volume of 2,334 shares changing hands.
United American Healthcare Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.03 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.03.
United American Healthcare Company Profile
United American Healthcare Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides contract manufacturing services to the medical device industry. It also focuses on the production of natural rubber. The company was incorporated in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Five stocks we like better than United American Healthcare
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for United American Healthcare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for United American Healthcare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.