William Hill PLC (OTCMKTS:WIMHY – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $15.00 and traded as low as $15.00. William Hill shares last traded at $15.00, with a volume of 8,600 shares trading hands.
William Hill Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of $3.94 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 27.78 and a beta of 2.28. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $15.00 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $15.00.
About William Hill
William Hill PLC, a sports betting and gaming company, provides sports betting and gaming services in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates through retail, online, and US segments. The company operates licensed betting offices (LBOs) that offers sports betting services on horse racing, football, greyhounds, and other sports, as well as gaming machines.
- Five stocks we like better than William Hill
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for William Hill Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for William Hill and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.