XLMedia PLC (LON:XLM – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 11.94 ($0.15) and traded as low as GBX 11.50 ($0.15). XLMedia shares last traded at GBX 11.75 ($0.15), with a volume of 52,244 shares.
XLMedia Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.96, a current ratio of 0.77 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.52. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 10.79 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 11.94. The company has a market cap of £30.06 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,175.00 and a beta of 1.91.
XLMedia PLC operates as a digital media company that creates content for audiences and connects them to relevant advertisers in North America and Europe. It owns and operates various sites in gambling, sports media, and sports betting. The company was formerly known as Webpals Marketing Systems Ltd. and changed its name to XLMedia PLC in November 2013.
- Five stocks we like better than XLMedia
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for XLMedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XLMedia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.