26 Capital Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:ADERU – Get Free Report) shot up 0.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $10.81 and last traded at $10.81. 126 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 88% from the average session volume of 1,042 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.80.
26 Capital Acquisition Stock Up 0.1 %
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $10.86 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $10.63.
26 Capital Acquisition Company Profile
26 Capital Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Miami, Florida.
- Five stocks we like better than 26 Capital Acquisition
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for 26 Capital Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 26 Capital Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.