3i Group Plc (LON:III – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 1,822.40 ($23.02) and traded as high as GBX 2,009 ($25.37). 3i Group shares last traded at GBX 1,993.50 ($25.18), with a volume of 619,724 shares traded.
3i Group Stock Up 0.4 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 1,933.54 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 1,822.40. The company has a quick ratio of 0.09, a current ratio of 2.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.66. The firm has a market cap of £19.40 billion, a PE ratio of 429.63, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of -0.35 and a beta of 1.06.
About 3i Group
3i Group plc is a private equity firm specializing in mature companies, growth capital, middle markets, infrastructure, and management leveraged buyouts and buy-ins. The firm also provides infrastructure financing and debt management. For debt management, it invests in senior and mezzanine corporate debt in typically large and private companies in United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and North America.
- Five stocks we like better than 3i Group
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for 3i Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 3i Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.