Acropolis Infrastructure Acquisition Corp. (NYSE:ACRO.U – Get Free Report) dropped 0.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $10.22 and last traded at $10.22. Approximately 133 shares were traded during trading, The stock had previously closed at $10.23.
Acropolis Infrastructure Acquisition Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $10.22 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $10.22.
- Five stocks we like better than Acropolis Infrastructure Acquisition
- What is the price-to-earnings growth (PEG) ratio?
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for Acropolis Infrastructure Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acropolis Infrastructure Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.