Builders Capital Mortgage Corp. (CVE:BCF – Get Free Report) rose 0.5% on Friday . The stock traded as high as C$8.65 and last traded at C$8.55. Approximately 1,200 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 20% from the average daily volume of 1,494 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$8.51.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Fundamental Research cut their target price on Builders Capital Mortgage from C$10.89 to C$10.48 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a report on Wednesday.
Builders Capital Mortgage Price Performance
About Builders Capital Mortgage
Builders Capital Mortgage Corp. is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Builders Capital Mortgage
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Up Stocks
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- How to Invest in Social Media
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for Builders Capital Mortgage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Builders Capital Mortgage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.