C&C Group plc (LON:CCR – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 2,011.97 ($25.41) and traded as low as GBX 135.60 ($1.71). C&C Group shares last traded at GBX 136.80 ($1.73), with a volume of 145,436 shares.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Barclays reiterated an “overweight” rating and set a GBX 200 ($2.53) price target on shares of C&C Group in a report on Thursday, May 25th.
C&C Group Trading Up 0.6 %
About C&C Group
C&C Group plc manufactures, markets, and distributes beer, cider, wine, spirits, and soft drinks in the Republic of Ireland, Great Britain, and internationally. The company offers its products primarily under the Tennent's, Bulmers, Magners, Orchard Pig, Heverlee, 5 Lamps, Fête, Blackthorn, Seven Summits, Dowd's Lane, Chaplin & Cork's, Celedonia Best, and Addlestones brand name.
- Five stocks we like better than C&C Group
- What Are Dividend Challengers?
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for C&C Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for C&C Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.