China Pharma Stock Down 7.1 %
China Pharma stock opened at $0.14 on Friday. China Pharma has a 1 year low of $0.11 and a 1 year high of $2.46. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.27.
China Pharma (NYSE:CPHI – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Monday, August 14th. The company reported ($0.06) earnings per share for the quarter. The business had revenue of $1.10 million for the quarter. China Pharma had a negative net margin of 39.33% and a negative return on equity of 77.41%.
China Pharma Company Profile
China Pharma Holdings, Inc develops, manufactures, and markets generic and branded pharmaceutical, and biochemical products primarily to hospitals and private retailers in the People's Republic of China. The company offers products in the form of dry powder injectables, liquid injectables, tablets, capsules, and cephalosporin oral solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than China Pharma
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for China Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.