Shares of Constantine Metal Resources Ltd. (CVE:CEM – Get Free Report) shot up 4.5% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as C$0.37 and last traded at C$0.35. 207,650 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 199% from the average session volume of 69,562 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.33.
Constantine Metal Resources Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.75, a current ratio of 2.08 and a quick ratio of 2.07. The company has a market cap of C$22.52 million and a PE ratio of -10.78. The business has a 50 day moving average of C$0.35 and a 200 day moving average of C$0.34.
Constantine Metal Resources Company Profile
Constantine Metal Resources Ltd., a junior mining company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in North America. The company primarily explores for copper, zinc, gold, and silver deposits. Its principal project is the Palmer project that includes 340 federal mining claims and 63 state mining claims located in Alaska, the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than Constantine Metal Resources
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for Constantine Metal Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Constantine Metal Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.