Shares of Everything Blockchain, Inc. (OTCMKTS:OBTX – Get Free Report) traded down 10.3% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $1.80 and last traded at $1.82. 13,376 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 47% from the average session volume of 9,094 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.03.
Everything Blockchain Stock Down 10.3 %
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.51 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.94.
Everything Blockchain Company Profile
Everything Blockchain, Inc engages in consulting and developing blockchain, and cybersecurity related solutions. The company offers EB Control, a zero trust data access solution for individuals and organizations; EB Advise, and EB Build. Everything Blockchain, Inc was formerly known as ObitX, Inc and changed its name to Everything Blockchain, Inc in May 2021.
- Five stocks we like better than Everything Blockchain
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for Everything Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Everything Blockchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.