Shares of Hargreaves Lansdown plc (OTCMKTS:HRGLF – Get Free Report) rose 0.5% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $9.31 and last traded at $9.31. Approximately 1,306 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 169% from the average daily volume of 486 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.26.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft lowered Hargreaves Lansdown from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Monday, July 24th.
Hargreaves Lansdown Trading Up 0.5 %
About Hargreaves Lansdown
Hargreaves Lansdown plc provides investment services for individuals and corporates in the United Kingdom and Poland. The company offers stocks and shares individual savings accounts (ISAs), fund and share accounts, and junior and lifetime ISAs. It also provides pension services, including self-invested personal pensions (SIPP), junior SIPPs, annuities, and drawdown; share dealing services; and fund dealing services.
- Five stocks we like better than Hargreaves Lansdown
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for Hargreaves Lansdown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hargreaves Lansdown and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.