Mosaic Capital Co. (CVE:M – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$5.50 and traded as low as C$5.49. Mosaic Capital shares last traded at C$5.50, with a volume of 2,850 shares changing hands.
Mosaic Capital Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of C$58.88 million and a PE ratio of -3.89. The company has a current ratio of 1.54, a quick ratio of 1.38 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 111.87. The business has a fifty day moving average of C$5.50 and a 200-day moving average of C$5.50.
Mosaic Capital Company Profile
Mosaic Capital Corporation is a private equity firm specializing in acquisitions, growth capital, mature, buyouts, and middle market investments. It prefers to invest in consumer discretionary, consumer staples, energy, financials, healthcare, industrials, information technology, materials, telecommunication services, utilities sectors and infrastructure, distribution, construction, business services, oil and gas services, manufacturing and real estate industries.
- Five stocks we like better than Mosaic Capital
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for Mosaic Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mosaic Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.