Next Hydrogen Solutions Inc. (OTC:NXHSF – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 2.2% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.51 and last traded at $0.51. 1,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 42% from the average session volume of 1,717 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.50.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, TD Securities cut shares of Next Hydrogen Solutions from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Thursday, May 18th.
Next Hydrogen Solutions Trading Up 2.2 %
Next Hydrogen Solutions Company Profile
Next Hydrogen Solutions Inc develops and produces water electrolyzers to work with intermittent renewable energy. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Next Hydrogen Solutions
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for Next Hydrogen Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Next Hydrogen Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.