Prairie Operating Co. (OTCMKTS:CRKR – Get Free Report) shares rose 8.5% on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.40 and last traded at $0.37. Approximately 94,507 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 222% from the average daily volume of 29,371 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.34.
Prairie Operating Trading Up 8.5 %
The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.28 and its 200 day moving average is $0.16.
Prairie Operating Company Profile
Prairie Operating Co engages in developing energy to meet growing demand, while protecting the environment. The company was formerly known as Creek Road Miners, Inc and changed its name to Prairie Operating Co in May 2023. Prairie Operating Co is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Five stocks we like better than Prairie Operating
- Most Active Stocks: Dollar Volume vs Share Volume
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for Prairie Operating Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prairie Operating and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.