Sunrise Resources plc (LON:SRES – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 0.09 ($0.00) and traded as low as GBX 0.08 ($0.00). Sunrise Resources shares last traded at GBX 0.09 ($0.00), with a volume of 13,136,097 shares traded.
Sunrise Resources Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.58, a current ratio of 5.78 and a quick ratio of 3.18. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 0.09 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 0.09.
Sunrise Resources Company Profile
Sunrise Resources plc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral projects in the United States and Western Australia. The company explores for gold, copper, silver, limestone, diatomite, and other base metals and industrial mineral deposits. It mines at CS Pozzolan-Perlite project and NewPerl project located in Nevada, the United States, as well as leases/option agreement in the Jackson Wash Perlite project located in Nevada, the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than Sunrise Resources
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for Sunrise Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sunrise Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.