WEGRY has been the topic of several other reports. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft lowered their price objective on The Weir Group from GBX 2,135 ($26.96) to GBX 2,100 ($26.52) in a research report on Monday, July 10th. JPMorgan Chase & Co. boosted their price objective on The Weir Group from GBX 2,175 ($27.47) to GBX 2,400 ($30.31) in a research report on Wednesday, August 2nd. Finally, Morgan Stanley boosted their price objective on The Weir Group from GBX 1,760 ($22.23) to GBX 1,790 ($22.61) in a research report on Wednesday, August 2nd.
The Weir Group Price Performance
The Weir Group Company Profile
The Weir Group PLC produces and sells highly engineered original equipment worldwide. It operates in two segments, Minerals and ESCO. The Minerals segment offers engineering, manufacturing, and service processing technology for the use in abrasive high-wear mining applications; and differentiated technology for the use in infrastructure and general industrial markets.
- Five stocks we like better than The Weir Group
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for The Weir Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Weir Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.