Wilton Resources Inc. (CVE:WIL – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 7.7% on Friday . The company traded as high as C$0.43 and last traded at C$0.42. 26,500 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 9% from the average session volume of 24,217 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.39.
Wilton Resources Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$0.64 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.73. The company has a market cap of C$28.40 million, a P/E ratio of -21.00 and a beta of 0.86.
Wilton Resources Company Profile
Wilton Resources Inc operates as an oil and gas exploration and development company in Canada. It also focuses on acquiring oil and gas properties in the Middle East and Africa. The company was formerly known as Hackamore Capital Corp. and changed its name to Wilton Resources Inc in October 2008. Wilton Resources Inc was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Wilton Resources
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for Wilton Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wilton Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.