YASKAWA Electric Co. (OTCMKTS:YASKF – Get Free Report) fell 2.4% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $39.29 and last traded at $39.29. 8,270 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 514% from the average session volume of 1,348 shares. The stock had previously closed at $40.26.
YASKAWA Electric Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $42.66 and its 200-day moving average is $41.56.
YASKAWA Electric Company Profile
YASKAWA Electric Corporation engages in motion control, robotics, system engineering, and other businesses worldwide. It manufactures and sells various AC drives, including general purpose AC drives, specific purpose AC drives, AC Drive for systems, regenerative energy saving units, and PM motors for use in household appliances, such as air conditioners and refrigerators; social infrastructures comprising elevators, escalators, trains, cranes, fans, and pumps; and factories that manufacture printing machinery, textile machinery, rubber machinery, and other materials.
- Five stocks we like better than YASKAWA Electric
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- The How and Why of Investing in Biotech Stocks
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- 3 Stocks to Play the Easing Food Supply Chain
Receive News & Ratings for YASKAWA Electric Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for YASKAWA Electric and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.