Shares of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:ARZGF – Get Free Report) fell 0.1% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $20.08 and last traded at $20.08. 246 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 90% from the average session volume of 2,450 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.10.
Assicurazioni Generali Trading Down 0.1 %
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $20.10 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $20.20.
Assicurazioni Generali Company Profile
Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. engages in the provision of various insurance solutions. The company operates through four segments: Life, Property & Casualty, Asset & Wealth Management, and Holding and Other Business. It offers savings, individual and family protection, and unit linked, as well as motor third-party liability, home, casualty, accident, health, and commercial and industrial risks insurance products; and insurance plans for multinational companies.
- Five stocks we like better than Assicurazioni Generali
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/4 – 9/8
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
Receive News & Ratings for Assicurazioni Generali Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Assicurazioni Generali and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.