Cardinal Energy (TSE:CJ – Get Free Report) had its price target hoisted by research analysts at Raymond James from C$8.00 to C$9.00 in a report released on Friday, BayStreet.CA reports. Raymond James’ price target would indicate a potential upside of 22.62% from the stock’s previous close.
Cardinal Energy Trading Up 0.5 %
Shares of Cardinal Energy stock opened at C$7.34 on Friday. Cardinal Energy has a 52-week low of C$6.25 and a 52-week high of C$9.96. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is C$7.08 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$7.05. The stock has a market capitalization of C$1.16 billion, a P/E ratio of 6.12, a P/E/G ratio of -0.26 and a beta of 3.12. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.26, a quick ratio of 0.67 and a current ratio of 0.69.
About Cardinal Energy
- Five stocks we like better than Cardinal Energy
- 10 Best Airline Stocks to Buy
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/4 – 9/8
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
Receive News & Ratings for Cardinal Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cardinal Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.