Fairfx Group PLC (LON:FFX – Get Free Report)’s stock price shot up 1.2% on Friday . The stock traded as high as GBX 127 ($1.60) and last traded at GBX 124.50 ($1.57). 199,885 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 61% from the average session volume of 518,908 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 123 ($1.55).
Fairfx Group Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 124.50 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 124.50. The company has a market cap of £204.20 million and a PE ratio of 77.81.
Fairfx Group Company Profile
FairFX Group Plc, through its subsidiaries, primarily provides foreign exchange payment services to private clients and corporations through prepaid currency cards, travel cash, and international money transfers in the United Kingdom. The company operates a cloud-based peer-to-peer payments platform that enables personal and business customers to make multi-currency payments in a range of currencies, and across a range of FX products through an integrated system.
- Five stocks we like better than Fairfx Group
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/4 – 9/8
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
Receive News & Ratings for Fairfx Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fairfx Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.