Canfor Pulp Products (OTCMKTS:CFPUF – Get Free Report) was downgraded by Royal Bank of Canada from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating in a research report issued on Friday, FlyOnTheWall reports.
Separately, TD Securities decreased their target price on shares of Canfor Pulp Products from C$2.50 to C$2.25 in a research note on Monday, July 31st.
Canfor Pulp Products Price Performance
About Canfor Pulp Products
Canfor Pulp Products Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the production and supply of pulp and paper products in Canada, Europe, Asia, the United States, and internationally. The company offers solid wood; bleached and unbleached softwood kraft pulps; and bleached, unbleached, and coloured kraft papers.
- Five stocks we like better than Canfor Pulp Products
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/4 – 9/8
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
Receive News & Ratings for Canfor Pulp Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canfor Pulp Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.