Several other equities analysts have also recently issued reports on the company. BMO Capital Markets dropped their price target on Transcontinental from C$17.00 to C$15.00 in a research report on Friday. CIBC upped their target price on Transcontinental from C$17.00 to C$18.00 in a research note on Friday, June 9th.
Transcontinental Stock Up 4.1 %
Transcontinental Inc engages in the flexible packaging business in Canada, the United States, Latin America, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. It operates through Packaging, Printing, and Media sectors. The Packaging sector engages in the extrusion, lamination, printing, and converting packaging solutions; and manufacturing and recycling flexible plastic, including rollstock, bags and pouches, coextruded films, shrink films and bags, and advanced coatings.
- Five stocks we like better than Transcontinental
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/4 – 9/8
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
Receive News & Ratings for Transcontinental Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Transcontinental and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.