BetaPro S&P 500 2x Daily Bull ETF (TSE:HSU – Get Free Report) shares shot up 1.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$16.48 and last traded at C$16.47. 357,312 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 11% from the average session volume of 403,300 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$16.24.
BetaPro S&P 500 2x Daily Bull ETF Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of C$16.51 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$15.14.
- Five stocks we like better than BetaPro S&P 500 2x Daily Bull ETF
- How to Invest in Social Media
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- What is Put Option Volume?
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for BetaPro S&P 500 2x Daily Bull ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BetaPro S&P 500 2x Daily Bull ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.