Other analysts have also recently issued research reports about the company. BMO Capital Markets reduced their price target on Boralex from C$45.00 to C$43.00 in a research report on Tuesday, August 15th. Credit Suisse Group raised their target price on shares of Boralex from C$44.00 to C$47.00 in a report on Tuesday, August 22nd. CIBC dropped their price objective on Boralex from C$47.00 to C$45.00 in a report on Friday, July 21st. National Bank Financial decreased their target price on Boralex from C$44.00 to C$43.00 in a research report on Tuesday, August 15th. Finally, Scotiabank reduced their price target on Boralex from C$53.00 to C$48.00 in a research report on Tuesday, August 15th.
Boralex Price Performance
Boralex Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, construction, and operation of renewable energy power facilities primarily in Canada, France, the United States, and the United Kingdom. As of December 31, 2022, the company had interests in 90 wind farms with an installed capacity of 2,584 megawatts (MW); 16 hydroelectric power stations with a capacity of 181 MW; and 12 solar power stations with an installed capacity of 255 MW.
- Five stocks we like better than Boralex
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Boralex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boralex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.