Downing One VCT plc (LON:DDV1 – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 57 ($0.71) and traded as low as GBX 57 ($0.71). Downing One VCT shares last traded at GBX 57 ($0.71), with a volume of 0 shares changing hands.
Downing One VCT Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 57 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 57. The stock has a market cap of £102.84 million and a PE ratio of 950.00.
Downing One VCT Company Profile
Downing One VCT plc operates as a venture capital trust. It invests in equities traded on AIM, OFEX, or listed on the London Stock Exchange; unlisted equities; and unlisted convertible stock of AIM companies. AIM VCT Managers Limited acts as the manager for the investments of the trust. Downing Distribution VCT is a venture capital trust focused on AIM investments and also unquoted income producing opportunities.
- Five stocks we like better than Downing One VCT
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Downing One VCT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Downing One VCT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.