Emeren Group Ltd (NYSE:SOL – Get Free Report) Chairman Shah Capital Management purchased 34,493 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 6th. The shares were acquired at an average price of $3.32 per share, with a total value of $114,516.76. Following the completion of the acquisition, the chairman now owns 16,587,296 shares in the company, valued at approximately $55,069,822.72. The acquisition was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink.
Shah Capital Management also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, September 8th, Shah Capital Management purchased 79,299 shares of Emeren Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $3.14 per share, with a total value of $248,998.86.
- On Friday, September 1st, Shah Capital Management purchased 81,000 shares of Emeren Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $3.20 per share, with a total value of $259,200.00.
- On Friday, June 23rd, Shah Capital Management purchased 32,577 shares of Emeren Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $3.66 per share, with a total value of $119,231.82.
Emeren Group Price Performance
SOL stock opened at $3.27 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06, a current ratio of 5.48 and a quick ratio of 4.83. The firm has a market capitalization of $196.94 million, a P/E ratio of 12.58 and a beta of 2.06. The business’s 50-day moving average is $3.58 and its two-hundred day moving average is $3.85. Emeren Group Ltd has a 1 year low of $3.06 and a 1 year high of $6.32.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the company. National Wealth Management Group LLC purchased a new position in shares of Emeren Group in the 2nd quarter valued at approximately $37,000. Schonfeld Strategic Advisors LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Emeren Group in the second quarter valued at approximately $41,000. First Trust Direct Indexing L.P. purchased a new stake in shares of Emeren Group in the second quarter valued at approximately $43,000. PFG Investments LLC acquired a new position in Emeren Group during the first quarter worth $45,000. Finally, Alliancebernstein L.P. acquired a new position in Emeren Group during the third quarter worth $55,000. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 74.86% of the company’s stock.
Emeren Group Company Profile
Emeren Group Ltd, through its subsidiaries, develops, builds, operates, and sells solar power projects. It owns and operates 3 gigawatt pipeline of projects and independent power producer assets. The company also develops community solar gardens; and sells project rights. In addition, it engages in engineering design; procurement of solar modules; balance-of-system components and other components; and construction contracting and management services.
- Five stocks we like better than Emeren Group
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- How to Invest in Social Media
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Emeren Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emeren Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.