Fox Marble Holdings plc (LON:FOX – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 1.21 ($0.02) and traded as low as GBX 1.16 ($0.01). Fox Marble shares last traded at GBX 1.35 ($0.02), with a volume of 11,659,366 shares traded.
Fox Marble Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of £5.63 million, a PE ratio of -135.00 and a beta of 0.54. The business’s 50-day moving average is GBX 1.35 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 1.21. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 102.17, a quick ratio of 0.34 and a current ratio of 1.15.
About Fox Marble
Fox Marble Holdings plc, a marble company, focuses on the extraction and processing of dimension stone from quarries in the Republic of North Macedonia and Kosovo. It operates Cervenillë, Syriganë, and Malishevë quarries in Kosovo; and Prilep quarry in North Macedonia. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Fox Marble
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Fox Marble Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fox Marble and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.