Great Bear Resources Ltd. (OTCMKTS:GTBAF – Get Free Report) was up 2% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $22.50 and last traded at $22.43. Approximately 6,000 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 87% from the average daily volume of 46,405 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.00.
Great Bear Resources Stock Up 2.0 %
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $22.43 and its 200 day simple moving average is $22.43.
Great Bear Resources Company Profile
Great Bear Resources Ltd. is a mineral exploration company, which engages in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties. It holds interest in Dixie and Regional Red Lake projects. The company was founded on December 6, 2001 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Great Bear Resources
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Great Bear Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Great Bear Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.