Konami Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:KNMCY – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $63.62 and traded as high as $63.86. Konami shares last traded at $63.62, with a volume of 700 shares changing hands.
Konami Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is $63.62 and its 200 day moving average is $63.62. The company has a market capitalization of $8.60 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 47.83 and a beta of 0.82.
Konami Company Profile
Konami Holdings Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, primarily engages in the digital entertainment business. It operates through four segments: Digital Entertainment, Health & Fitness, Gaming & Systems, and Pachislot & Pachinko Machines. The Digital Entertainment segment manufactures and sells digital content and related products, including mobile games, arcade games, card games, and computer and video games.
- Five stocks we like better than Konami
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Konami Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Konami and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.