Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. (OTCMKTS:MMEDF – Get Free Report) shares were up 8% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $4.31 and last traded at $4.31. Approximately 648,223 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 81% from the average daily volume of 3,376,665 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.99.
Mind Medicine (MindMed) Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $4.21 and a 200-day moving average price of $3.67.
About Mind Medicine (MindMed)
Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc, a psychedelic medicine biotech company, discovers, develops, and deploys psychedelic inspired medicines and therapies to address addiction and mental illness. The company is assembling a compelling drug development pipeline of innovative treatments based on psychedelic substances, including Psilocybin, LSD, MDMA, DMT, and an Ibogaine derivative, 18-MC.
- Five stocks we like better than Mind Medicine (MindMed)
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Mind Medicine (MindMed) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mind Medicine (MindMed) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.