Mobile Tornado Group plc (LON:MBT – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 1.71 ($0.02) and traded as low as GBX 1.35 ($0.02). Mobile Tornado Group shares last traded at GBX 1.40 ($0.02), with a volume of 473,812 shares trading hands.
Mobile Tornado Group Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of £5.85 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -10.50 and a beta of 1.81. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 1.54 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 1.71.
Mobile Tornado Group Company Profile
Mobile Tornado Group plc provides instant communication mobile applications in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company offers Push-to-Talk solution (PTT) that provides one-to-one calls or broadcast to a large group with a single push of a button; and PTT Mobile Device Management provides secure communications, and prevents end-users from changing device configuration, or change device settings.
- Five stocks we like better than Mobile Tornado Group
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Mobile Tornado Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mobile Tornado Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.