MRI Interventions Inc (OTCMKTS:MRIC – Get Free Report) crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $5.14 and traded as low as $5.03. MRI Interventions shares last traded at $5.14, with a volume of 51,600 shares changing hands.
MRI Interventions Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $5.14.
MRI Interventions Company Profile
MRI Interventions, Inc operates as a medical device company primarily in the United States. The company develops and commercializes platforms for performing minimally invasive surgical procedures in the brain and heart under direct, intra-procedural magnetic resonance imaging guidance. It offers ClearPoint system, a neuro-navigation system designed for placing catheters, electrodes, and laser fibers to treat various neurological diseases and conditions, as well as for performing biopsies.
- Five stocks we like better than MRI Interventions
- What is the price-to-earnings growth (PEG) ratio?
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for MRI Interventions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MRI Interventions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.