Overlay Shares Large Cap Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:OVL – Get Free Report) shares were up 0.8% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $35.93 and last traded at $35.93. Approximately 15,322 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 40% from the average daily volume of 25,357 shares. The stock had previously closed at $35.64.
Overlay Shares Large Cap Equity ETF Trading Up 0.8 %
The company has a market cap of $154.50 million, a PE ratio of 19.65 and a beta of 1.12. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $35.83 and a 200 day moving average price of $34.09.
Overlay Shares Large Cap Equity ETF Dividend Announcement
The company also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Friday, July 7th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, July 6th were paid a $0.3184 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, July 5th.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Overlay Shares Large Cap Equity ETF Company Profile
The Overlay Shares Large Cap Equity ETF (OVL) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the S&P 500 index. The fund is actively managed to provide exposure to large cap U.S. equities combined with a put spread option overlay strategy. OVL was launched on Sep 30, 2019 and is managed by Overlay Shares.
- Five stocks we like better than Overlay Shares Large Cap Equity ETF
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Overlay Shares Large Cap Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Overlay Shares Large Cap Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.