The Scottish American Investment Co PLC (LON:SCAM – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 417.50 ($5.22) and traded as low as GBX 415.48 ($5.20). Scottish American Investment shares last traded at GBX 417.50 ($5.22), with a volume of 170,822 shares traded.
Scottish American Investment Stock Up 0.6 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 417.50 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 417.50. The company has a market cap of £603.25 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.08. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.49, a current ratio of 3.80 and a quick ratio of 3.80.
About Scottish American Investment
The Scottish American Investment Company P.L.C. is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Baillie Gifford & Co Ltd. The fund is co-managed by Baillie Gifford & Co and OLIM Property Limited. It invests in public equity markets across the globe. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Scottish American Investment
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Scottish American Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scottish American Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.