Shine Justice Ltd (ASX:SHJ – Get Free Report) insider Graham Bradley purchased 45,000 shares of Shine Justice stock in a transaction on Thursday, September 7th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.63 ($0.41) per share, for a total transaction of A$28,530.00 ($18,406.45).
Graham Bradley also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, August 30th, Graham Bradley 71,968 shares of Shine Justice stock.
- On Monday, July 3rd, Graham Bradley 99,772 shares of Shine Justice stock.
Shine Justice Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 41.31, a current ratio of 1.54 and a quick ratio of 2.35.
Shine Justice Company Profile
Shine Justice Ltd, through its subsidiaries, provides damages-based plaintiff litigation legal and insurance recovery consulting services in Australia and New Zealand. It operates through two segments, Personal Injury and New Practice Areas. The Personal Injury segment provides services related to public liability, workers' compensation, abuse law, and motor vehicle accidents.
- Five stocks we like better than Shine Justice
- How to Build Wealth with the Dividend Aristocrat Index
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- How to Invest in Esports
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Shine Justice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shine Justice and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.